Day 3-6
First half of the day was good old organ tunnel. Second half of the day has been super exposed Fields with sharp Bushes and blistering hot sun. I'm probably exaggerating the actual temperature but it feels hot when you haven't seen shade in over an hour.
Took a nap near a dam with a waterfall to try and rest out the feet a bit today. Next water source had horses, not great for the purity of the water LOL. It's probably fine; I double filtered just to be safe
I saw a couple huge jackrabbits, horses, a bunch of lizards, and a couple deer yesterday. Found an amazing campsite next to the best water source on the whole trail; it's a spring that's hooked up to a pipe that sprays so hard it's difficult to fill your bottle 😅 infinitely better than scummy horse pond. Probably my latest night to fall asleep but That's what happens when you are at a campsite with cell service 😂
Comments
Post a Comment