Day 24 - Sep 14

AM Update: trucks from the nearby road were a bit annoying but it was a clear night and I saw a bunch of shooting starts and satttelites. ✨           
----------          
Afternoon Update: Unfortunately someone decided to steal my trekking poles while I briefly stepped off trail to pee and take some photos of Timothy Lake. I'm guessing they assumed someone left them behind and thought they were being helpful by bringing them to a trailhead. I ran into some course markers for the Mountain Lakes 100 and they said they'll bring the poles to the start line at Ollallie Lake Saturday if they find them at a trailhead or someone with a suspicious extra pair of poles. Annoying, but hopefully won't need them until I see Kjersti Saturday.          
----------          
PM Update: pretty good day other than the poles. I'm 18ish miles from Ollallie Lake where there's a little store and I'll meet Kjersti for my last resupply!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3-20

Day 3-22

Day 3-19